All Forms & Reports

Welcome to the Caddo Basin SUD Community! 

To establish new service you will need to come by our office to fill out an application, we require a copy of your deed or lease agreement and your driver's license or photo ID with all paperwork. We also require a signed and notarized easement form with everyone's names from the current deed or we can notarize the easement in office. The Right of Way of Easement must be printed on legal size paper.  

Renters will need to bring a lease agreement along with your driver's license or photo ID.

CBSUD also requires a Deposit of $150.00 with a Service Fee of $100.00 for the TOTAL of $250.00 - Cash, Check, or Money Order

You may download all forms below or fill out at our office when you come to start service.

Please Note:  Any paperwork received after 1:00 pm, the meter will not be locked or unlocked until the following business day. 


Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm

156 CR 1118

Greenville, TX 75401 



If you don't find the form or report you are looking for, please give us a call or stop by and visit us. We will gladly provide you with the information you need.

Relevant Documents